508 Victoria Rd, Ryde
3 bed+S+R 2 bath 2+ parking
Set on over 878 sqm of land with an extra wide 20m+ frontage is this full brick 1.5 storey family residence. Positioned in an attractive overlooking to Bay side, the generous character filled home offers 3 large bedrooms, sunroom, rumpus/home office, formal lounge separate dining area, balcony, modern kitchen with gas cook top, neat bathroom, garage and dual occupancy facilities.
This family home is sure to please!
* Two street entrances (Margaret Street and Victoria Road)
* Extra large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Rumpus/home office room with potential for your ideas(Separate access on ground floor)
* Formal lounge and separate dining
* Air conditioning & heating
* Classic art-deco style kitchen with island bench top and ample storage
* Internal storage room with internal laundry under house
* Balcony with district outlook
* House farming backyard
* 2+ tandem parking
* D.A approval to extend the rear of the property
* Possible to build Duplex subject to council approval
Located in a convenience position with a separate entrance off Margaret street.
* Easy access to Victoria Road and Church/Devlin Street  (only 20 mins to CBD)
- Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre
- Top Ryde & Shepherds Bay Shopping Centres
- Ryde Public School / Catholic School
- Riverside parks with cycle tracks, playgrounds and picnic areas
- Restaurants, cafés and retails stores
Further details & inspections call Harry on 0419 030 826
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this brochure is correct to the best of our knowledge. We do not guarantee the information provided to us by the Vendor or Vendor’s Solicitor and request purchasers to make their own enquiries.